Monday, June 15, 2009

Resume Assistant - A must read...

Hi, Thanks for stopping by? I guess you made it here because you looking for the ultimate resume assistant? Well you have come to the right place for resume how to.

My name is Rob Wake, I have been in the recruitment business for a number of years,progressing to the point that I am now the owner of my own recruitment agency, so not just a resume assistance service.

One of my biggest challenges in this business is the quality of resumes received, I find that most do not have a clear outline resume, and this leads to two things, firstly if I can't make head or tail of the Resume it ends up in File 13 (Never to be seen again), secondly the candidate who clearly does not understand the resumes functional objectives never ends up making further than the resume submission process.

This frustration led me on a search for a solution, something I could offer my valuable candidates and friends which would clearly show how to make a resume and also serve as a type of resume assistant?. THE SOLUTION

Amazing Resume Creator ? The ultimate Resume Assistant


After a long search of resume assistant?s I eventually found one that stood out as the leader in the Field, The Amazing Resume Creator is a product which was put together by Jimmy Sweeney who has successfully helped over 20,000 people in 25 countries create the best resumes and cover letters which led to thousands of interview requests and successful job placements.

His unique system is downloaded to your computer immediately and the resume assistant leads you by the hand through all the steps in creating a functional resume with the WOW factor which will get your resume noticed above all the other hundreds of applicants? I mean see what it did for D Simonelli in Arkansas

"...I received an offer today for a fantastic job!"

"Mr Sweeney, I just wanted to drop you a quick thank you for your help with my resume and especially my cover letter. I must admit at first that I was more than slightly suspicious when I first purchased your Amazing Cover Letter Creator but I figured with your money back guarantee how could I go wrong. I was going to try it for 90 days and if I was still unemployed I would get my money back.

Fortunately, for both of us, that will not be necessary. It has been three weeks since I bought your product and I am extremely pleased to tell you that I received an offer today for a fantastic job! I would recommend your product even to the most seasoned job hunters.

Many thanks,"
David Simonelli

Arkansas USA

____________________________________

The Amazing Resume Creator is the perfect Resume Assistant and offers everything you need to get the phone ringing of the hook.. Additional Bonuses are also included..

- Resume Assistant Gift #1 ? ?Top 3 Award-Winning Resume Cover Letter
Templates!?

- Resume Assistant Gift #2 ? ?Amazing Interview Success! ??

- Resume Assistant Gift #3 ? ?The BIG 3 Salary Negotiations Secrets!??


I cannot recommend the Amazing Resume Assistant enough, if you really want that perfect job you must act now? click here

Jimmy is so confident that he has the ultimate Resume Assistant that he is offering a full no questions asked 56 day money back guarantee? that means no risk to you!!

Get the full details and software Right Now before its to late


Resume Assistant

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you offer some great content. In addition to this information, I invite job seekers to get some additional FREE resume help, tips and techniques at http://www.10BiggestResumeMistakes.com to suppliment the information here!

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

 
Add to Technorati Favorites